Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blessed is The Lord

Home | Daily Word

PALM SUNDAY
Everything I do, I do "in the name of the Lord."
As I enter into Holy Week, I vow to make this a holy week in my life. I open my heart and mind to the Christ in me. With a quiet spirit, I go about my business. I take time to pray. I practice being still. I practice the presence of God.
Today, on Palm Sunday, as I think upon Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem, I remember how the multitude is said to have greeted him shouting, "Hosanna! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord!"
With every thought I hold in mind, with every prayer of my heart, I welcome the Lord of my being. Within me dwells the Lord of peace, the Lord of life, the Lord of light. Through the Christ in me, I can do all things. In Christ consciousness, I am blessed.
Hosanna! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord!--Mark 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment