Friday, February 10, 2012

We must Pray for Others

Home | Daily Word
PRAY FOR OTHERS
I pray for you and see you whole and complete.

Many times during his ministry Jesus would stop and pray for others. He knew the power of the spoken word and the effect that faith has on the spirit, mind and body.

When I pray for others, I do not need to know the details. Whether the concern is for healing, guidance, divine order, safety, prosperity or any other desire, my prayer is one of affirmation and gratitude that the answer is already established. I know the spirit of Truth, the spirit of Peace, the spirit of Love touches each individual I hold in prayer.

Prayer keeps me open and receptive as a conduit for the power of God to express. What a blessing it is to pray for others!

He was praying in a certain place, and after he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray."--Luke 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment