Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love, Love Love, is The Answer

Home | Daily Word

LOVING HEART
I open my heart for a fresh infusion of God's healing love.

The heart symbolizes the center of divine love. Through the love in our hearts we are moved to forgive, to serve others without reservation, to work unselfishly for the good of humankind.

Divine love heals and blesses. In the stillness of prayer, I draw God's healing love into my heart. If I have let hurt or fear build a wall around my heart, I muster the courage to let divine love fill me and deflect any pain or suffering. Nothing can rob me of the joy of giving and receiving love; nothing can block its flow. A heart full of love knows no fear.

I am a magnet for love that draws more of itself to me; I am a mirror that reflects God's love out into the world.

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses. --Proverbs 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord