Thursday, February 9, 2012

Freedom is The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word
FREE
I am free!

Through the power of divine will, I make choices in my life. My choices are influenced by divine understanding and wisdom. I am guided by the Christ within to choose my path, whether it means staying where I am or moving forward. I can pursue the dreams of my heart. I am free to live the life I choose!

I maintain a positive attitude and a cheerful heart as I create harmony in my life. Divine love erases doubt and fear and frees me to create a life of meaning. I use wisdom and strength to discern what is best for me and to release thoughts and feelings that no longer serve my good.

I am free to establish harmony in my life and to be a blessing to the world. I am free!

And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.--John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained