Saturday, February 25, 2012

Focus on The Soul

Home | Daily Word
FOCUS
My energy is focused on the fulfillment of my soul.

At any given time, I may be drawn to a number of goals, interests or opportunities. I bring these ideas to prayer to discern my next step. What am I called to do right now? If I am looking to achieve excellence in my field of interest or employment, I focus on the presence and power of God in me. Any anxiety I have will be translated into confidence, enabling me to do my very best.

As I immerse myself in my chosen activity and focus my energy, I have a clarity of purpose. My energy and enthusiasm are extensions of the energy of God. Through God, I discover my unlimited potential.

My life takes on new meaning and purpose as I focus my energy toward the fulfillment of my soul.

See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation!--2 Corinthians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord