Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A New Day in The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word
FRESH START
I begin anew in this new day!

Now and then life is challenging. I may not welcome challenge itself, but I welcome the opportunity to learn from whatever arises, to grow in understanding, to flex my spiritual muscles!

Every day is a new day, a fresh start. No situation or circumstance can hold me back. My life is not only about what's happening to me; it's also what's happening through me.

The Christ within is my source of unlimited wisdom and creativity. I do my best when I respond to any challenge from my Christ nature, rather than reacting impulsively from my human nature. Every day I pursue what enriches me, enjoying the journey to my goals as much as the destination.

So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!--2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained