Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Learning The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word

LEARN
I am in tune with infinite intelligence.

Whether I am a student trying to comprehend a textbook, an employee learning the requirements of a new job, or a fledgling driver learning to drive a car, I remember there is only one Mind--Divine Mind--and this Mind is in all.

Whatever I may be learning, the process is easier and simpler if I remember that Divine Mind gives me the power to learn and comprehend. I find it easy to learn new things when I keep myself in tune with infinite intelligence.

I am lifted out of fear and tension as I attune myself with Divine Mind. I am free from any feeling of inadequacy. God's Spirit of success is within me, and I am capable of succeeding at whatever I choose to learn.

We have the mind of Christ.--1 Corinthians 2:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord