Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keep Your Mind on Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "MIND AND BODY
I am alive, alert and enthusiastic about life!
My mind and body are in an ongoing conversation. My body responds to my thoughts, and my mind continually receives messages from my body, especially when something is out of order. However, I am more than mind and body; I am created in the image and likeness of God. I am first and foremost Spirit.

As I bring my spiritual awareness into the conversation between mind and body, I keep myself in balance. I know my body and its needs. I nurture it with food and water, rest and exercise. I also send an affirmation of life and renewal to every cell of my being. With Spirit-centered thoughts, words and actions, I claim my true identity as a whole and healthy expression of God--mind, body and spirit.

To set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.--Romans 8:6"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord