Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Gift from God

Home | Daily Word

FORGIVE
Forgiveness is a gift.

Forgiveness is one of the greatest gifts I can give myself. When I let go of judgment, resentment, expectation or anger, I open my heart and my life to the experience of growth and freedom.

If I am having trouble letting go of a past hurt, I decide whether I am willing to forgive--even if I don't know how. With a willing heart, I ask Spirit for help--clarity, guidance and understanding. Through the power of Spirit within, my heart opens and my vision clears. I feel more love and compassion for others and myself because my mind and heart are no longer closed to the experience of forgiveness. As I forgive, I give myself a precious gift. I am free.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.--Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained