Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Faith is The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word

FAITH
My faith is strong.

If something appears to be wrong, missing or broken in my life, I don't fixate on it, giving energy to anxiety and fear. I focus instead on God's all-sustaining essence, and I experience the calming influence of faith.

In prayer, I become still and affirm that my faith is strong. I am reassured that God is my ever-present help and the unlimited source of my supply. God and I are one.

As I rest in a state of quiet expectancy, my fear-based emotions transform into faith-filled realities. My mood lifts, my confidence grows, and I complete my prayer time with fortified faith in a divine outcome. I choose thoughts that move me out of fear to take faith-inspired steps to fulfill my good.

If you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, "Be uprooted and planted in the sea," and it would obey you.--Luke 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment