Sunday, January 8, 2012

Daily Word in Christ Jesus

Home | Daily Word

FREE
It is not I, but the Christ within who does the work.

Sometimes I get so busy working out my problems that I neglect to connect with the power of the Christ within and let it work for me. Depending too much on my own efforts plunges me into fatigue and failure. Quietly and confidently, I relax my personal endeavor and lay hold of the Christ power, which never tires or fails.

The Christ within frees me from striving, stress or strain. Tension is released when I let Spirit work in and through me. My connection to the power of the Christ is strengthened when I am relaxed and open.

Free and unrestrained, I allow the flow of divine guidance, energy, intelligence and power to work through me. Nothing is up to me alone. I turn within to the Christ for help with everything. As I do, I am liberated.

Christ is all and in all!--Colossians 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained