Monday, January 9, 2012

Ask God in Faith The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "COMMITMENT
I am committed to my highest good.
From time to time, I establish new personal goals. I begin by making a commitment to myself. Fulfilling promises, even to myself, is one way I live in integrity. If I have a setback, I recommit. Even if I must do so again and again, I remember that Spirit will help me fulfill any prayerful and sincere promise I make to myself.

Through the power of God within me, I can accomplish whatever I set my mind and heart to do. I am divinely inspired, and through that inspiration, I find the strength and resolve to accomplish my intentions.

I envision the result and imagine the feeling of a job well done. My faith and confidence grow with each goal I achieve. I am committed to my highest good.

Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.--Mark 11:24"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment