Monday, December 12, 2011

The Words of Love in Christ Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "MY WORDS
The words I speak are full of love.
The words I speak have power, and I have the power to choose them wisely. Choosing words hastily or in anger may cause another to feel demoralized or discouraged. By contrast, loving words can heal and uplift.

I think of how words affect me. In prayer, I ask the Christ within to guide my words to be encouraging and uplifting for others as well as myself. I set an intention to speak in positive ways throughout the day. My words and tone of voice make a difference.

I acknowledge the Christ Spirit in each person and myself, and I naturally choose words of grace, love, peace and appreciation.

Let no evil talk come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up, as there is need, so that your words may give grace to those who hear.--Ephesians 4:29"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment