Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Day in The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word

REFLECTION
I reflect on my past--what I have learned, and what I have created.

As this year ends and a new one begins, I reflect on the events of my past, the lessons learned and the wisdom gained. I see life from a different perspective today than I did a decade, a year or even a month ago. My circumstances have changed, and so have I.

I am continually honing my skills at living a life of purpose and meaning. I think before I speak, knowing my words have power. My actions are deliberate, hopeful and positive.

I reflect on my past and what I have created. As I move forward, I bring with me the best of what was, and I create the best from what is. Thoughtfully, prayerfully and purposefully, I am ready for a new beginning.

See, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare. --Isaiah 42:9

No comments:

Post a Comment