Sunday, December 11, 2011

Love is The Word

Home | Daily Word
LOVE
I am transformed by the harmonizing and expansive power of God's love.

Joining family, friends and my community in this season of love, I feel a generosity of spirit. Divine Love connects us to one another. It encourages cooperation. As we share God's love from within, we express appreciation and respect for each other.

I love and accept myself, and I love and accept others. Love brings forgiveness to strained relationships and healing to old hurts or misunderstandings. Love transforms conflict into harmony.

When I see with the eyes of love, I see possibilities for good in all people and circumstances. The more love I give, the more love grows in me. I am filled with joy as I express love with a happy heart.

So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them.--1 John 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment