Monday, December 19, 2011

Is Honesty Real to You

Home | Daily Word
HONESTY
I am honest with myself and with others.
Each day brings opportunities for me to be honest with myself and others. Observing my thoughts and actions, I know which ones are true, honorable and in alignment with my innate goodness. If I am not expressing my best, I turn to the Christ within and realign my self-talk, adjust my behaviors, and work to make things right.

Being honest with myself is one way I show self-respect and self-regard. I acknowledge my Christ Spirit, appreciate my strengths, and recognize growth areas. I make changes and seek help when needed. I build relationships with honest communication. I offer opinions, make requests, and share my feelings with respect and positive intentions.

These are the ones who, when they hear the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patient endurance.--Luke 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment