Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hope and Pray is The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "ANTICIPATE
I live this day in positive anticipation.
I look forward to this day with great excitement. Each day brings unexpected gifts. I am willing to live this one to the best of my ability. Whatever comes my way, I choose to see it as an opportunity to grow and to know God more.

If my plans are interrupted or delayed, I take the additional time to reflect or notice something that may have otherwise escaped my attention. What some may see as a frustration, I see as a chance to slow down and feel God's presence. My faith assures me that there is nothing God and I cannot accomplish together. I look for and find blessings in ways expected and unexpected, treasured even more because I live in positive anticipation.

The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and good news refreshes the body. --Proverbs 15:30"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment