Sunday, December 18, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word
REJOICE
The joy of Spirit is with me always.
Turning my attention inward to the Christ of my being, I rest in the peace of God. I let go of cares and concerns and entrust all to God. From within this inner sanctuary and awareness of God's presence, joy spontaneously arises and I am lifted up.

My joy comes from trusting God, from knowing that outer circumstances or possessions are not the source of lasting joy. I realize the joy of Spirit is with me always. As God's child, my true nature is to be joyous. I am cheerful and happy and radiate joy to everyone I meet.

Joy sustains my soul, strengthens and heals my body, and harmonizes my relationships. I am blessed by the joy of Spirit.

I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.--John 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment