Friday, December 9, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "GRACE
I am uplifted by the grace of God.
The early followers of Jesus set an example of how to move through the world with infinite grace. When I am in a tense or stressful situation, I call upon the Christ in me to help me respond with grace and understanding. In doing so, I experience the delight of graceful expression.

When I remain in a peaceful state, my heart opens wide and I create a force field of loving energy. Acting from the Christ within, I allow others to be where they are without judging them, or myself.

I am inspired to be more gracious and accepting, to love myself and others fully and completely. By allowing the grace of Spirit to move through me freely, I help create a world that is loving, kind and compassionate.

Stephen, full of grace and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.--Acts 6:8"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord