Wednesday, December 14, 2011

God will Take Care of You

Home | Daily Word: "SELF-CARE
As I rest in God, my balance is restored.
December can be a busy time. In rushing about, I may neglect my own physical and spiritual needs. Even when it's time to rest, I may push myself to keep going and do more. It's helpful to remember that I am the one who needs to take care of me.

I give myself permission to step back and take time for physical and spiritual self-care. It only takes a moment apart to let go of any stressors. Resting in God, I breathe deeply and feel my body relax. I let tension and strain melt away. I affirm divine life and vitality flowing in and through me. Spending time in quiet communion with God restores my balance, physically and spiritually.

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.--Matthew 11:28"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment