Monday, December 26, 2011

Compassion for All

Home | Daily Word

COMPASSION
I keep my heart open wide in loving compassion toward all.

If someone in my family is hurt or distressed, I can effect a positive change by maintaining a healthy, understanding attitude. Sincere expressions of care and concern help support those I hold in prayer. Just as food and water restore the physical body, love and compassion help restore the spirit.

For my global family I pray continually, holding thoughts of loving-kindness and envisioning right outcomes for the world's conflicts. I see every person and animal surrounded by the light and love of God. I pray that peace, love and comfort are abundant in every life. I have faith that the living spirit of God within is restoring every being to wholeness in mind, body and spirit.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.--Matthew 25:35

No comments:

Post a Comment