Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "UNLIMITED
In Spirit, I am unlimited.
Where Spirit is present, there is freedom--and Spirit is within me. The spirit of God enables me to face any challenge with wisdom, serenity and resolve. In Spirit, I am unlimited.

Jesus assured his followers they were capable of living an unlimited life. Just as God's spirit enables the birds of the air to find food and shelter, Spirit supports me as I live and create a happy and meaningful life.

A consciousness of freedom delivers me from all self-imposed restrictions. I am free to grow and to change. My potential for success is unlimited and my opportunities to serve others and express love and joy are endless.

Aware of the spirit of God ever-present within me, I am free and unlimited.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.--2 Corinthians 3:17"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained