Friday, November 4, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "NATURE
I am restored through my communion with nature.
Year-round, nature is the doorway to my restoration. Whether I am taking in the brisk winter air or the scent of spring, scouting out a summer picnic or hiking on a crisp fall afternoon, nature feeds my soul and restores my spirit.

I marvel at the sights, sounds and scents of each season, realizing that the same omniscient power that created such beauty also created me. I am no less amazing than the most spectacular sunset and no less magnificent than the rarest flower.

I look forward to moments alone in nature where I rediscover my oneness with God and the universe, gaining a new perspective, a quiet heart and a healthier outlook.

He makes me lie down in green pastures; ... he restores my soul. --Psalm 23:2, 3"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment