Thursday, November 17, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "PROTECTED
The spirit of God goes before me, making safe and successful my way.
Closing my eyes and thinking of a loved one can bring a smile to my face and peace to my soul. The opposite is also true: When I worry, I may feel physical or emotional discomfort. Choosing to experience the joy of life, I keep my thoughts positive and uplifted. Whether driving down the road or standing in line, getting a physical exam or interviewing for a job, I keep my mind free of anxiety and fear. I affirm what is true: The spirit of God goes before me, making safe and successful my way.

My life-affirming attitude allows me to experience the good in each moment. I live in the present and accept it with gratitude. I have confidence knowing I am always in God's presence.

You will have confidence, because there is hope; you will be protected.--Job 11:18"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained