Saturday, November 12, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "UNIQUENESS
I am blessed on my life's path and guided to right outcomes.
The path I walk may have been cleared by others who have traveled before me, but it is new to me and uniquely my own. Every footstep, action and decision I make leaves its own special mark.

As I move through my life, I am continually aware of the presence of God within and around me--guiding me to my unique destination and outcome. I work in tandem with God to be a divine expression in my own way.

I appreciate the unique qualities that every person has to share with the world. We all have journeys to travel, individual and collective contributions to make, and one-of-a-kind purposes to fulfill. The spirit of God within guides us forward in truth and love.

Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind.--1 Peter 3:8"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord