Monday, November 7, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word
HARMONY
I live in harmony with my life's unfolding.

The leaf does not complain about the hot sun or the cold rain. When it falls, it does not blame the stream that carries it away. It simply lives and grows and changes in harmony with all that is.

In my life, I experience times of joy and of sorrow, times of rest and of great change. I release the struggle to make outer conditions different than they are. I find peace in living in harmony with my life's path. I am God's beloved child, comforted in sad times and wise and strong in times of change. There is nothing to fear from the events of my life.

I know this truth: No outer condition is forever. Free from judgment and blame, I live in harmony with my life's unfolding.

Agree with God, and be at peace; in this way good will come to you. --Job 22:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained