Sunday, November 6, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "PRAY FOR OTHERS
I pray for others with transcendent faith.
As I behold the Christ in people with whom I live and work, I behold, appreciate and praise their innate goodness. I recognize that we all are following the divine light within to the best of our ability, no matter what the appearance.

As I persist in beholding the Christ presence in every person, I am free from the limitation of human judgment. I am free from criticism and condemnation. I am free from thoughts and attitudes that keep me from loving, understanding and helping other persons.

I do not judge where someone is in their spiritual development. My recognition of the Christ in another calls forth the Christ perfection in us all.

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.--John 12:32"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained