Saturday, November 5, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word

WELLNESS
I am whole and well.

When I or someone I care about experiences a health challenge, I have an opportunity to look beyond the appearance of illness to see the spiritual wholeness inherent within. With thoughts and words of affirmation, I acknowledge the indwelling potential for healing and give thanks in advance for its manifestation.

I recognize spiritual wholeness whether I am feeling well or unwell. I maintain or restore my physical vitality and energy by making healthy choices of food, activities and ways of thinking. Even when I'm not feeling my best, I visualize my innate wholeness and am guided to find any resources needed to reclaim my physical health. I am an expression of divine life, wholeness and well-being.

Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light.--Luke 11:34

No comments:

Post a Comment