Thursday, November 3, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "GUIDANCE
I rest in the awareness of God, and I am guided in right ways.
If I am facing a crossroads in my life, or an important decision, or if I simply want a greater sense of divine direction, I affirm the invocation as taught by Jesus, "Your will be done."

This simple affirmation helps me turn within and reaffirm my faith in God. It allows me to release my fears and invite divine direction. My task is to get myself--including any negative thoughts, fears or concerns--out of the way and allow the presence of God to guide me. When I trust in the Presence within me and follow its lead, I am blessed in countless ways. I have confidence that the path I am following is leading me to opportunities for peace, joy and freedom. What a blessing it is to relax and trust in God.

Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.--Matthew 6:10"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment