Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "SHIFT
I shift my thinking and make new choices.
As I look at my life, I see some things working remarkably well. I am blessed by talents and gifts, and the opportunity to use them. But I also notice things that aren't working as well. In those areas, perhaps a shift is needed. If I keep doing the same thing over and over again, I cannot expect a different result. So today, I decide to make some new choices. Even small changes, made consistently, can make a great difference.

I begin by shifting my thoughts. As ideas for change come to mind, the accompanying spiritual support also becomes clear. As I make adjustments and alter my course, one thing never changes: Every moment of every day, I am loved and led by Spirit.

I have good advice and sound wisdom; I have insight, I have strength. --Proverbs 8:14"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord