Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "PROMISE
Today holds great promise.
Each day holds great promise and endless possibilities. Perhaps I'll make a new friend or be inspired to write a poem or create a work of art. Maybe a prayer will be answered, harmony and peace will come to a troubled relationship, or an insight will become clear to me today.

When I open to the surprises and delights of each new day, I let go of limited or rigid expectations. If something doesn't turn out exactly as I planned, I open to what is. God is present in me, and all is well.

I am present to life as it unfolds. I trust in God and appreciate both the small and large blessings that each day holds. I eagerly await life's surprises.

O Lord of hosts, happy is everyone who trusts in you. --Psalm 84:12"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment