Sunday, November 27, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word
HOPE
I hold hope in my heart.

Today I hold in my heart the hope for peace and abundance for the entire world. My hopes for myself and others include protection, guidance, wholeness and peace. In times of crisis, hope is the seed that has the potential to bear fruit.

I center my hope in the power and presence of God within each person. I see the potential for good in every situation. God is at work and order, peace, health and abundance are manifesting all around us.

My hope for world leaders is for mindful awareness of the good in all people; my hope for those with influence is for generosity; and my hope for those in need is to find their faith in the Divine within, allowing them to experience joy, peace and fulfillment.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace.--Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment