Saturday, November 26, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word

SET FREE
I forgive and experience lasting peace and freedom.

When I consider forgiving someone, my body may respond in various ways. I may feel a tightness in my chest from anger or resistance. Or I may sense a peaceful, inner knowing that I am ready to let my resentment go.

I choose today to be set free through the act of forgiveness. As I forgive, my body releases stress and strain. I open to receive God's peace and love as I release the burden of anger and hostility. Greater blessings await me, as I set aside condemning thoughts and attitudes. I am uplifted and my load is lightened.

I forgive myself and others, and love the people in my life unconditionally. I embrace a new way of thinking and living. Through forgiveness, I am set free!

For freedom Christ has set us free.--Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment