Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "LET GO, LET GOD
I let Spirit guide me.
Today I vow to try something new. I let Spirit take the reins of my life and show me the way to go. Centering myself in the spirit of God within me, I ask, "What is mine to do?" I listen to the wisdom that comes to my heart and mind. This is the still small voice of Spirit. I trust the wisdom I receive, take action and do what feels right and good.

At the end of the day, I reflect with gratitude on the insight I received. How were my actions different today? How does it feel to trust in Spirit's inner wisdom?

More and more, I let go of my need to control. I open myself to God and ask for more answers. I listen and take action. I let Spirit guide me in all I do.

Let the Lord your God show us where we should go and what we should do.--Jeremiah 42:3"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained