Saturday, October 29, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "SELF-ASSURANCE
All things are possible through God's spirit within me.
Any darkness of doubt about who I am, what I can do, and what I can be dissolves in the powerful light of Truth. I affirm the following with assurance: I believe in myself because I am an expression of God's wisdom. I trust myself because I am a creation of God. I value myself because I am a demonstration of God's love.

My higher self--my spiritual nature--is assured that all things are possible through God's spirit within me. To have God-assurance is to have self-assurance. There is every reason to believe in, trust and value myself, because God's spirit is within me. I know this for myself and for all others. I work with enthusiasm and purpose. I celebrate life with joy and thanksgiving.

For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.--Mark 10:27"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment