Monday, October 24, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "

Monday, October 24, 2011
ACTION
I am divinely inspired to take positive action.
Whenever I am moved by a crisis or a problem facing my community, my country or the world, I can take action and be part of the solution. My first step is to get "prayed up," remembering that the presence and power of God is in the midst of every situation. When I am loving and centered in God, I experience greater insight and creativity.

As I lift my eyes above the appearance of trouble, I set my sights on divine outcomes. I am excited as innovative ideas spring into my consciousness. With divine assurance, I take inspired action. I am wise and strong as God works in, through and as me. Through my example, I encourage others to take action, and together we make a positive difference.

Take action, for it is your duty, and we are with you; be strong, and do it.--Ezra 10:4"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained