Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word
NEIGHBOR
I am a presence for good in my community.

I am a presence for good in my community by being friendly, kind and caring. From across the backyard fence or down the block, I greet neighbors with a wave and a cheerful smile, recognizing their divine nature.

When a neighbor is experiencing a challenge, I pray for their highest good and hold them in God's loving care. I trust their inner Spirit to guide them to right and perfect outcomes. And I seek guidance in knowing when and how to help--perhaps by sharing food, resources, encouragement or a helping hand.

I give thanks for my neighbors and for the corner of the world we call home; for the blessing of being of service; and for God's love that unites us all.

For the whole law is summed up in a single commandment, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."--Galatians 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained