Monday, October 17, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "EASE
Spirit within me is expressing in wise and wonderful ways.
I recognize that worry-thoughts are stumbling blocks on my way toward achievement. Consequently, if I worry that something is going to be difficult, it likely will be. So I open to the underlying potential in what might seem to be a difficulty. I know that all matters can be handled with ease as I let Spirit within express as me in wise and wonderful ways. I can do what is mine to do and do it well.

I am neither timid nor boastful. A feeling of ease--fortified by my awareness of my innate divinity--nudges me along, from thinking to planning to doing. From my inner, sacred reservoir, I call on wisdom and understanding, life and vigor to move me forward in both simple and complex activities.

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.--Philippians 4:13"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment