Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "LIFE
I am whole. I am full of life.
At certain points in my life, I might feel overwhelmed and believe there are no answers to my problems. I may search frantically for solutions, and I may even lose hope. In those times, I bear in mind that I am one with Spirit. I am whole and have all I need, at this very moment. Through reflection upon this truth, I connect deeply with Spirit. I ask for direction and wait for guidance. I then take action and do what I am called to do.

My connection with the Divine helps me make loving and compassionate decisions. I am able to see new possibilities that honor me and others in my life. I am filled with hope. I celebrate today's blessings and look forward to the gifts of tomorrow.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick,but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.--Proverbs 13:12"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment