Friday, October 28, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "PROSPERITY
I expect my good and claim it now.
Expectancy is confidently knowing that something good is unfolding and anticipating its arrival. I have heard the promise: "It is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." God is my Source. There is no lack in the kingdom and nothing is beyond the goodness of God.

I claim prosperity in all aspects of my life. I see its evidence in a breathtaking sunset, an unexpected bonus and the gentle forgiveness that renews a lost friendship. The more I look, the more I see good unfolding. While others may speak of gloom and lack in the world, I expect the abundance of Spirit. With faith, I expect my good and claim it now.

Is not my house like this with God? …Will he not cause to prosper all my help and my desire?--2 Samuel 23:5"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment