Thursday, October 27, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "LET GO, LET GOD
I let go and let God work wonders in my life.
If I feel burdened or weighed down by thoughts of concern or doubt, it may be that I have been holding too tightly to my own personal striving. Is there an easier way?

By refocusing, relaxing and releasing my concerns to God, I can learn to let go. I hear the call and the promise when Jesus said, "Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." In this quiet moment, I still my thoughts, rest my body, and open myself to the powerful, indwelling presence of Love.

As I consciously let go and let God, my outlook brightens, my load is lightened and my strength is renewed. I go forward ready to invite God's wondrous works into my life.

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you.--Psalm 55:22"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained