Friday, October 21, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "HARMONY
The song in my heart celebrates life.
Harmony is found in the beat of our hearts. My heart beats with others, and the world's heart beats as one. The harmony of our hearts is the song of our lives. This global symphony is Spirit's gift.

I ask myself--what is my heart's song? Is it one of joy and peace, love and beauty? Does it reflect who I am and who I want to be?

The song of my heart sets the tone for each day and for my life. I choose songs of gratitude and thanksgiving. I choose songs that honor my connection with God and bring our world closer together. I choose songs that celebrate life, and with every note, my heart beats with joy.

You shall have a song as in the night when a holy festival is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one sets out to the sound of the flute to go to the mountain of the Lord.--Isaiah 30:29"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment