Saturday, October 15, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "INNER PEACE
The stillness is my sanctuary of peace.
The Christ presence within calls my attention inward. I seek a time of respite from responsibilities, distractions and my own wandering thoughts. Time apart is necessary for my well-being and my peace of mind.

I retreat to a quiet place I find comforting. I may go to a chapel, a favorite spot outdoors, a serene corner at home, or simply close my eyes right where I am and take a deep and relaxing breath. I am revitalized by extended times in the silence and brief moments apart. I turn my attention inward to the stillness that is my sanctuary, and I find peace. I consciously connect with Spirit and bask in divine light and love.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.--Philippians 4:7"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment