Sunday, October 23, 2011

| Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "FREEDOM
My true freedom rests in Spirit.
I may feel powerless in certain difficult situations, but powerlessness is an illusion. Even though I may not know how I will find my way through, I know that true wisdom and power come from Spirit within.

To move beyond any standstill, I remember the Truth of my existence: I am divinely created, made in the image and likeness of God. In this Truth, there is no room for worry. I live in a consciousness that is limitless; I live in spiritual freedom.

I fully use the power of Spirit within me to be free from restraint. I break through chains that bind me and open to the understanding that I have the power here and now to do all things. Filled with Spirit, my life is bursting with God's promises.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free.--Romans 8:2"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment