Sunday, October 16, 2011

| Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "GRACE
I give thanks for the grace of God.
When I consider the things I enjoy in life--the gifts of friendship, home, work and community--I see the grace of God.

Through the divine faculty of understanding, I recognize that the qualities I use to co-create my life are truly gifts from God. With faith, I see the possibilities; with love, I make divine connections; with strength, I persevere. All these qualities are reflections of God's grace within me.

As I contemplate the fullness and beauty of life, I see that every aspect has been generated through the grace of God. It feels good to accept God's grace, and that good feeling is a gift as well.

Everything is for your sake, so that grace, as it extends to more and more people, may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.--2 Corinthians 4:15"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment