Monday, October 10, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "SAFE
I turn my thoughts to God and know that I am safe.
One can scarcely imagine the faith and courage of the early explorers as they acted on their convictions and set sail into uncharted territory.

When I feel divinely inspired to adventure into new places or situations, I pray and trust my intuition. I turn my thoughts to God and know that I am safe. I gather information and plan as I am led, and I move forward. Challenges may arise, but no problem is greater than God.

The presence of God in me will see me safely through whatever obstacles appear on my path. I remain in right relationship with God, attuned to my inner wisdom, and I journey safely through each new adventure.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.--Proverbs 18:10"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment