Friday, October 7, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "NOW
Now is the time of Spirit, of answered prayer, of manifest blessings.
As I think of the eternal now, I realize that now is the time of Spirit. In Spirit there is neither past nor future. Spirit recognizes only the now in which prayers are answered and desires are fulfilled. Now is the time in which blessings become manifest and visible, expressed and tangible.

Living in the eternal now of Spirit, I am in touch with the blessings that are already mine. Nothing prevents my good from coming to me.

Conscious of the eternal now, I no longer look to tomorrow for my good. I realize that my good is here in the present moment. I have only to accept it in order to see it in manifestation. I live in the eternal now, receiving the blessings of Spirit every moment.

The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has come near.--Mark 1:15"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment