Monday, September 19, 2011

Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "GUIDANCE
Spirit leads me on a level path to my highest good.
When life seems to be an uphill battle, I pause, rest and seek inner guidance. On every mile of my journey, over rocky hills or through lush green valleys, Spirit is with me and within me. While I may only be able to see a few steps ahead, Spirit has the greater perspective and knows the way. Indeed, the Spirit of God knows what I need before I even ask.

Once I have made the decision to move forward, I begin to look beyond the roadblocks and notice the divine detours. If an obstacle persists, I stop and give thanks for the solution that is already unfolding. I open myself to inspiration and inner guidance. I walk a level path to my highest good.

Let your good spirit lead me on a level path.--Psalm 143:10"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord