Monday, September 12, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word Rev. Dr. James A. Lee
BLESS THE CHILDREN
I bless children with my thoughts and prayers.

As children return to school, I bless them and pray for them to have a positive, enriching experience. I see them waiting for the school bus, anticipating a new school day, and I affirm it will be a good one.

They are ready to learn about the world, other people and themselves. Their minds and hearts are open. I envision each child discovering new skills, enhancing their natural talents, and putting new knowledge to use.

Seeing the children excited about their day stirs a new enthusiasm in me. As a lifelong learner, I look for and find a divine connection in the people and circumstances I encounter. My thoughts and prayers bless each child as they are a blessing to the world.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs."--Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained