Sunday, September 4, 2011

| Daily Word The Joy The Lord

Home | Daily Word: "I AM
In truth, I AM Spirit.
I know the I AM in me is Spirit, that it is always wise, always well, always rich. So I give up the habit of saying, "I am foolish; I am sick; I am in need." I realize the I AM in me is the I AM of infinite being. It is that within me which is eternal, enduring and constant. It is that within me which knows no change or defeat.

When I say, "I AM," I am not speaking of the personal; I am realizing the presence of Spirit. From the depths of my being comes the voice, "I AM." I recognize it as the voice of Spirit proclaiming the presence of peace, wisdom, love and life. In Truth I am not doubtful or weak, I AM Spirit and have been Spirit throughout all generations. The I AM in me is the presence of God.

Jesus said to them, "Very truly, I tell you, before Abraham was, I am."--John 8:58"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment